Your safety is our priority.
In conformity to the French national instructions, you must present a Health Pass to enter the Olympics Jumping Hills during the event (From 18 years old and older).
Regarding the french Health Pass, the pieces of information currently correct are as follows. These pieces of information may change from day to day depending on the health situation.
The organizing team will keep this page updated. Therefore, we advice you to check this page a few days before you come to the event.
THE HEALTH PASS, WHAT IS IT ?
The Health pass consists in the presentation, via a QR code (paper or digital version) of a proof of non-contamination of the Covid-19, among these three options :
– A negative PCR or Antigen test dated from less than 48 hours (auto-tests are excluded).
– A vaccination certificate : Only if people have a complete vaccination : 1 week after the 2nd injection for double-injection vaccines; 4 weeks after the injection of single-injection vaccines; 1 week after the vaccine injection for people who have had Covid-19.
– A recovery certification : A positive result of a PCR or antigen test attesting recovery to Covid-19 dated from more than 15 days and less than 6 months.
Do not forget your ID, a check of concordance between the ID (national identity card, passport) and the Health Pass will be requested.
Will the Health Pass be mandatory to enter the site of the jumping hills?
Yes, the Health Pass will be mandatory for people of 18 years old and more, to enter in the site of the jumping hills to assist to the competitions, air shows and concerts.
The final pyrotechnical show, on Saturday 7th at 22h30, will be held and can be watched from the outside of the jumping hills.
What is the Health Pass ?
The Health Pass is a QR code (paper or digital version) of a proof of non-contamination to Covid :
- A negative PCR or Antigen test dated from less than 48 hours (auto-tests are excluded).
- A vaccination certificate : Only if people have a complete vaccination (1 week after the second injection of a double-injection vaccine, 4 weeks after the injection of a single-injection vaccine, 1 week after the vaccine injection for people who have had Covid.)
- A recovery certification : A positive result of a PCR or Antigen test attesting recovery to Covid dated from more than 15 days and less than 6 months.
What documents do I need to prepare when entering the event ?
I am vaccinated, how should I prove it ?
I did not receive my results by SMS/Email, what should I do ?
Lack of a valid proof ?
Will masks and hydroalcoholic gel be made available on site ?
Hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the entrances and in the various areas that gather people on site. However, you must come with your own masks.